Monday, June 2, 2014

Sneak Peek at The Shop!


There are so many behind-the-scenes details happening for my shop right now!  If you were to peek inside my little studio here's what you'd see! 

I tested the art prints I'll be selling to make sure the quality and color were fantastic and they made me so excited I ran in to get Brett one evening to make him look.  I even thought about telling the coon that keeps showing up at the back door each night how excited I was about these. 
Just kidding...
sort of. 
The following prints are the ones that will be available in the shop Thursday!  They will be sold as an  8 x 10, which is the size you're looking at in all of the pictures.  The art prints will be sold WITHOUT the picture mat and frame; those are for styling purposes only.  








Each 8 x 10 print will be available for $18, plus $5 shipping and handling.  
Once you place your order I'll email you the shipping date so you can know when to expect your order!

The print will be placed in a clear, cellophane bag with a business card. 
I will then ship your print to you in a sturdy cardboard mailer with a Do Not Bend sticker placed on the outside of the envelope. 

You can read more about my shop policies here!


Tell your friends, family, and neighbors and see you in the shop Thursday! 

{Any questions regarding prints?  Have an idea for a custom, commissioned piece?  Email me at sunshinebysara@hotmail.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment